Op zoek naar een voor- eind- combinatie groots qua klank en bedieningsgemak. Na de succesvolle Uniti-serie hebben ze alle goede kwaliteiten van het „alles in een” meegenomen naar de legendarische voorversterker. Gecombineerd met de vernieuwde eindversterker met de DR technologie van de Naim Statement zorgt voor een erg fraaie muziek weergaven. Lees hieronder in het engels wat beide producten in huis hebben of kom langs voor een demonstratie.
- High quality preamplifier including digitally controlled analogue volume control
- UPnP-enabled to allow streaming of audio files at up to 24bit/192kHz resolution from Naim Audio hard disk servers, network-attached storage (NAS) devices or any home computer
- Performance upgradable with XP5 XS, XPS or 555 PS power supply
- Supports a broad range of music formats: WAV, FLAC, Apple Lossless, AIFF, AAC, DSF64 and DFF64, Windows Media-formatted files, Ogg Vorbis and MP3
- Six 24bit/192kHz-capable digital inputs (S/PDIF) to support optimum connection to external sources
- Spotify Connect built-in to stream millions of songs from the world’s most popular streaming service
- Native support for TIDAL streaming service with free 90 day trial of lossless HiFi tier
- Bluetooth connectivity with aptX audio codec
- Optional DAB+/DAB/FM radio module
- vTuner 5* full-service internet radio
- Multiroom & Party Mode compatible
- Naim Audio app for iOS and Android
Few components in the history of hi-fi can match the pedigree of the mighty NAP 250. First introduced in 1975, its regular updates – both aesthetic and technical – have kept it at the very forefront of power amplifier performance for more than three decades, creating unforgettable musical experiences for countless music lovers worldwide.
The latest NAP 250 lives up to the challenge set by its predecessors. Housed in the low-resonance, anodised aluminium enclosure of the Classic Series, it delivers 80W per channel (into 8ohms) with all the speed, power and agility needed to unleash your music.
New for 2015 – Statement technology
Our flagship Statement amplification system was ten years in the making. The research and development project drew on all of our knowledge and expertise, yielding several breakthroughs in technology. Now for 2015 we’ve introduced two new technologies from the Statement project to our core range of power amplifiers.
The NAP 250 now features the new NA009 transistors first introduced in Statement. In development for over a year, this key component was created in partnership with a specialist semi-conductor manufacturer to achieve the best possible sound quality. The 250 also includes the high power Naim Audio DR (Discrete Regulator) technology used in Statement to provide the smooth, stable power supply we know is critical for the audio electronics to make music come to life.
These two new technologies, combined with other small improvements to layout and componentry, mean the NAP 250 DR can produce even more of the fundamental musical pace, rhythm and timing that made the originals so popular with music lovers.
- 80W per channel output into 8 ohms
- Large custom-designed transformer providing 400VA of transient power
- Advanced 009 output transistors, as used in our reference NAP 500 and Statement power amplifier