- Compatibility: In order for 2go to perform as a fully functional streamer, a connection with Hugo 2 (DAC/Preamp/Headphone amp) or 2yu is required.
- Power supply: Internal battery with up-to 8hr playback. Desktop mode activated upon insertion of Micro USB charging cable).
- Wireless connectivity: Long-range 2.4GHz WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1 A2Dp
- WiFi modes: Connect to (allows 2go to connect to an existing 2.4GHz WiFi network) or Hotspot mode (activated within the Gofigure app, which allows 2go to broadcast its own WiFi network with SSID and password in the eventuality that the device cannot connect to a static network).
- Wired connectivity: Gigabit (GbE) ethernet
- PCM and DSD Support: 44.1kHz – 768kHZ (16bit – 32bit) | DSD 64 to DSD 256 (via DoP)
- File format support: ACC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, OGG VORBIS, ALAC, WMA, MP3 and more…
- Initial setup, configuration, and updates: Via free Gofigure app available on iOS and Google Play store
- Music storage: 2x Onboard Micro SD card slots (up-to 4TB of total storage)
- Playback: Roon (Endpoint), DLNA (server and render), AirPlay, Bluetooth audio (A2DP), Tidal, Qobuz, Internet radio and more coming…
- Gapless playback: Supported